Executive coaching & mentoring is a powerful resource for executives and business owners looking for support in their role and wanting to become a more effective leader or transition into a leadership position. It’s also highly beneficial for those who value a sounding board and impartial confidential advice and support in their work or career.
I provide 1:1 Executive coaching & mentoring and also bespoke outplacement support for individuals or organisations with employees exiting a company and needing support.
If you are currently considering executive coaching, the specific help you are looking for can be discussed in confidence when we first talk.
In general, however, the Executive Coaching & Mentoring I offer includes:
- Support in the development of your Leadership skills – and the ability to lead and deliver projects, think strategically, encourage initiatives and communicate effectively. Also build trust and a sense of common purpose, inspire and empower others. steer those you lead toward the achievement of business goals, drive change, manage projects and deliver results.
- Key stakeholder relationship understanding, management and success
- Support building or increasing confidence and resetting any negative beliefs or ways of operating that are not beneficial to you in your role.
- Help managing and reducing stress and creating work/life balance.
- Support in a new role – in particular Sales /Marketing or HR related.
- Outboarding support for those existing an organisation. Both practically and emotionally to help you to confidently navigate finding new work and transition into a new role, career or retirement effectively and successfully.
- International transition support – for those moving oversees or into international roles.
Why work with me?
I am an Accredited Coach & Mentor (IAPC&M) with experience of coaching many top executive and business owners in London, the UK & Internationally to be stronger, better and more balanced leaders in their fields.
I specialise in recognising and helping my clients let go of subconscious /conscious beliefs that do not serve them (e.g. I’m not good enough) and in helping them reprogram their subconscious with thoughts that do.
I studied Business at The University of Northumbria and specialised in Marketing.
I’ve 25+ years of corporate business experience (UK & International) and strong entrepreneurial experience. I understand a host of business challenges and what it takes to lead, to inspire and to be a good leader.
To discuss Executive Coaching with me you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or click: https://joshrimptoncoaching.com/appointment-booking-form/ to book a free 20 min chat.