Success is a deeply personal affair; what one person measures as having achieved and /or manifested their happiness and success, another evaluates in a very different way.
After many years of working towards my version of ‘successful’ – growing, learning, heightening my energy, working on different conscious, energetic and action orientated techniques to reach my ‘goals’ I’ve arrived at a place where I now truly knew what works.
So, here’s the formula…
- A clear knowledge of what your goal is/ goals are and what you want to achieve /manifest.
- Specific details are what each goal looks like in detail ( a vision board and written comments) AND how you will feel once you have got there.
- 5+ mins ‘every day’ tuning into each goal (or one you want most initially), emotionally and visually, and feeling the joy and happiness you’ll experience having achieved/manifested it. (I do this as part of my meditation practice).
- A SMART plan for each goal (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time focused) and focused effort through ACTION (small or big practical steps daily/weekly towards your goal.
- No conscious or unconscious limiting beliefs regarding what is possible ( i.e holding trust in what is possible and in universal abundance).
- A small amount of time each day(or as possible) clearing any blocks and/or and raising your energy/vibration to be in the higher manifesting emotions of love, joy, happiness. (yoga/meditation, (sub) conscious clearing work such as EFT, hypnotherapy or other methods, gratitude journal work etc.)
- Time dedicated to doing what makes you feel happy, smile, laugh and raises your energy as often as possible.
- Respectfully asking for help – from the Universe (prayer or otherwise) and from anyone who is a position to help you – through their experience, connections or otherwise.
- Giving back – your time, experience, money to those people/ organisation who you can help and who, contributing to the lives of, uplifts you (spiritually/ energetically/ emotionally) in some way.
- Work with a mentor (Someone who has already achieved your goal or one similar – e.g. a career you love, a move overseas, a loving relationship) OR the state you desire e.g. Happiness.
- Work with a coach or someone who has the understanding and experience of how to get you to where you want to go or how you want to feel. That someone must have a strong desire to help you achieve and manifest your vision; the ability to guide you quickly and enjoyable through the process and keep you motivated; the skill to navigate with you any set-backs, help you stay on track and help you recognise and change anything that might be blocking your success potential.
This Formula has helped me:
- Travel, have holidays, be able to work and live all over the world; experience new cultures, adventure and relaxation in places I love and choose
- Be paid by employers and clients to do the above and be gifted trips by others also
- Experience great love, friendships and relationships
- Hold Senior Director positions and obtain work freelance Internationally and in the UK
- Run my own wellbeing, yoga and coaching company successfully
- Do work I love and helps others move forward in their lives – both on a health and success level
- Manifest money, gifts and opportunities unexpectedly quickly
- Have the time and freedom to create my day as I choose and enjoy a very good lifestyle
- Maintain great health, happiness and joy in my life
If you’re keen to explore Coaching & Mentoring further:
I offer a free introductory coaching call on this website homepage to explore with you where you are today and how to help you achieve and manifest the happiness and success in your life that you want – and truly deserve.
Please feel free to share this post with others that might benefit – or contribute in the comments below.